Tuesday, September 16, 2008

California, Cool

We survived another trip! Actually, Evan was really good - he just lost it for a bit on the plane ride home, but I think that mostly I was overreacting when we got off and I swore I'd never travel or have children again :) The poor kid was running on very little sleep for the week, and a lot of having to be strapped in a seat that day. All in all, it was a fun time and he even hung in there for a day of wine tasting in Napa - yay for mom & dad! It was fun to visit my grandparents, they haven't seen him in a year and they were amazed at how smart & active he is. We got to see Uncle John & Aunt Karen, too (still no baby!), and Evan loved playing with the other kids at the wedding. He's really much more fun to travel with nowadays, and we had a blast introducing him to new places and sights...although we could have done without the insitence on sleeping with us most nights!

No comments: